Option A: Call 999
- Try to answer the questions from the call handler with as much accuracy as you can.
- They will determine the most appropriate medical response.
N.B. Calling 999 does not necessarily mean that an ambulance will be dispatched.
Option B: Go to A&E
- Find you nearest hospital using the map on the right of this page and travel there as quickly as possible (by car or taxi).
- Once at A&E the team will tend to your immediate physical and mental health needs.
- Find your nearest hospital (for Oxford students, that's normally the John Radcliffe Hospital on the map to the right) as quickly as possible (by car or taxi).