On the 3rd February 2021, Beyond will host the UK’s first ever mental health and wellbeing festival for primary and secondary schools, during Children’s Mental Health Week.
There are lots of ways your school can get involved:
- Book free online sessions with mental health experts
- Booking platform will launch shortly. Sign up your school to receive latest updates
- Wear an item of clothing inside out
- Remember to be kind always – you never know how someone is feeling inside. SEN Guidance available
- Access materials for the day and beyond
- Tune in to free live webinars after school on Festival Day
Lineup includes BBC broadcaster and journalist Kate Silverton, Dr Dickon Bevington, medical director of AFNCCF, The Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families and Dr Alex George.
Sign up as either a school to attend or as a host to facilitate a session!