Learn how COVID-19 may have impacted on you, your workforce, communities and support services and improve knowledge and understanding of Trauma Informed Practices.
Health Education England, Thames Valley and its partners would like to invite you to attend the following webinar, guided reflection and Q and A sessions.
Participants attending will have the opportunity to:
- Develop an understanding of how trauma and COVID-19 can impact on people, communities, colleagues and staff
- Be able to identify the principles and practice of a trauma informed approach
- Reflect on how a trauma informed approach can support people, communities, colleagues and staff during COVID-19
- Consider how to apply knowledge and increased awareness to your own role, staff, services, and organisation
- Identify actions and techniques that can support and build resilience in people, communities, colleagues, staff and yourself
The webinar will cover the following:
- What we know about trauma pre COVID-19
- What do we mean by a trauma informed approach?
- Impact of COVID-19 on individuals and communities
- Implementing the principles and practice of a trauma informed approach
- Developing resilience in people, communities, colleagues and your staff during COVID-19
The Guided Reflection and Q and A sessions will provide participants the opportunity to:
- Share learning including best practice and any complexities or difficulties
- Stimulate thinking and discussion across agencies and areas
- Discuss the implementation of tools and techniques
- Provide an opportunity for people to connect and come together whilst working from home
There are several dates available to choose from 1st -21st June.
There are dates available for the Guided Reflection and Q&A sessions from 1st - 21st June. Register for Guided Reflection and Q&A session (if the session you chose is full, you can choose to be added to the waiting list. Do try other sessions for availability)
• A pre course questionnaire and pre-read information will be emailed to you
• On completion of the questionnaire, you will be sent a YouTube link for the pre recorded webinar to watch at your convenience
• Read the pre-read information and watch the webinar
• Attend the Guided Reflection and Q&A session